Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blue Raven Shower Caps Won't Last Much Longer

Unfortunately, Blue Raven, LLC, the company who makes the funky shower caps we carry on our site is going out of business. It is owned by a couple of ladies, one of which is a family friend. Her name is Sandra Monteparo. I grew up across the street from her grandparents in Schenectady, New York.

Sandra and the other owner both have very demanding and successful "day jobs" and she told me not long ago that while they loved Blue Raven, they just didn't have the time to devote to it. So they are selling off their inventory and then they are going to call it quits.

I think I bought up the last remaining inventory they had in the country and it is now getting drastically low. By my last count, I only have 7 Love caps and 3 Daisy caps. Once they are gone, Blue Raven shower caps will be no more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there any way that I can buy a cap from you? I love blue raven shower caps.

Della Franklin said...

Hi Gina,

You're in luck. I just happen to have 1 shower cap left. It's the Love Cap and it's probably the last one for sale in the world. The cost is $9.00.

Thanks
Della Franklin, Owner
Dogwood Square

Unknown said...

How can I purchase the cap from you? Very interested! Thansk!

Della Franklin said...

Hi Gina,

Send me an e-mail at Dogwood_Square@hotmail.com and I will give you a link to buy the 1 shower cap I have left.

Thanks
Della Franklin