Monday, December 1, 2008

Roll Tide Roll!




Dear Friends,



Well, I have to do a little braggin'...after all, I do live in the State of Alabama. And even though I truly am a Tennessee Fan, and by the way, good bye to a great coach, Philip Fulmer.

Anyway, back to my adopted state...after a dismal decade or more, we finally have some pride back in the state. I guess all that money Alabama spent on Nick Saban has really paid off. Who would have ever guessed that in just two short years he would have turned the program around and crafted a team which went from position 26 at the beginning of the year to position 1 now for at least the last 4 weeks.

But the next game will really show what this Cinderella team is made of. Florida has worked its way to number 4 in the BCS and is a formidable opponent. If Alabama wins in the SEC Championship, they really deserve to be number 1.

So until next time...Roll Tide Roll!
Della

No comments: